I saw this somewhere and decided to steal it. Because apparently I’m a thief?
1. What I write: Romance all the way! Fantasy Romance, and Historical Romance (Regency). Sometimes I try something different, and I have a contemporary novella.
2. My go-to genre to read/write: Romance in multiple sub-genres, but I also enjoy a good horror or thriller. And some general fiction?
3. Favorite characters: All of them! I try to vary the type I write. My favourites are probably the broody and sarcastic ones though.
4. Happily ever after ending: In my writing, always. But I generally prefer it in most of what I read. There’s enough gloominess in the real world.
5. Plotter or pantser: I’m a plantser? Probably more of a pantser than plotter though.
6. Writing tools: I write mainly in Scrivener these days. Love it!
7. What readers can expect from my stories: Humour, sparks flying and a happily ever after (eventually).
8. Publishing goals: Most likely self-publishing on Amazon. Hopefully, the first book will come out this year!
9. Fave authors: Julia Quinn, Teresa Medeiros, Lisa Kleypas, Torey Hayden, Dean Koontz, Stephen King
10. Writing personality: Not quite disciplined enough… Organised chaos, basically. Like the rest of my life.