A summary of what I’ve been up to the last week in bullet points. Because, why not?
What I’ve done in the past week:
- Stared at a blank page while it stared back at me. Taunting me.
- Pulled my hair because the EU Settlement Scheme after Brexit is giving me a headache. How can it not see that I’ve been here over five years? Do I really have to start searching for all these papers? Ugh!
- Argued with a toddler about whether or not she needs to wear her new glasses.
- Argued with a toddler about whether or not she should go to preschool.
- Argued with a toddler about everything else.
- Went to IKEA and was disappointed when I realised we’re a few days off their restaurant opening (due to lockdown restrictions). No meatballs for this poor, hungry writer.
- Wrote the first chapter of a Paranormal Romance I shouldn’t be starting because I already have three WIPs and several in the pipeline. Oh, and several to rewrite/edit. So, naturally, I wrote something new. I blame the minor writer’s block. Sometimes starting something completely different helps me. (It did, I’ve since written a chapter for my actual WIP!)
- Watched the whole first season of Jupiter’s Legacy on Netflix.
What have you been up to lately?